Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy (also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT) Unlike high-power medical lasers, which are widely used to safety cut and remove tissue, the Low Level Laser penetrates the surface of the skin with no heating effect or damage. The energy is directed deep into the effected area stimulating the body?s cell, which convert the energy into chemical energy to promote natural healing.
Cold Laser Therapy is the application of red and near infrared light over injuries or pain to improve soft tissue healing. Low-level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold (sub thermal) red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation.
The therapy is precise and accurate; and offers safe and effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions.
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Increases the speed, quality and strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply to damaged effected area
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflammation
Low level laser therapy has been proven completely safe in over 3000 worldwide studies.